Local Home Inspection LLC (Hillsborough County, FL) is well known business and providing quality home inspection services in local cities (Dade City, Zephyrhills, Wesley Chapel, Newport Richey, St. Leo, Tampa, Groveland, Polk City, Kissimmee, Bartow, Davenport, Plant City, Lithia, Dover, Haines City, Zephyrhills, Dade City, Winter Haven, Brandon, Seffner, Lake Wales and many cities around Polk County, FL. Our well trained, certified, licensed and appropriately insured Home Inspectors provide excellent services the area. We are proud members or InterNACHI and obliged by it's Standards Of Practices.
We can be easily found in Temple Terrace, Winter Haven, Polk City, Auburndale, Plant City, Tampa, Wauchula, Bartow, Lithia, Haines City, Dover, Dade City, Seffner, Lakeland and sorrounding cities.
Local Home Inspection LLC
standards of practice
STANDARDS OF PRACTICES
STATE OF FLORIDA HOME INSPECTION STANDARDS OF PRACTICE( 61-30.801):
Standards of Practice, General.
(1) Home inspections performed to these Standards of Practice are intended to provide the client with information regarding the overall condition of installed systems and components of the home based on observation of the visible and apparent condition of the structure and components at the time of the home inspection and to report on those systems and components inspected that, in the professional opinion of the inspector, are significantly deficient or at the end of their service lives. A home inspection does not include the prediction of future conditions.
(2) These standards shall not be construed as limiting the scope of the inspection process in those areas where the inspector is qualified and/or has special knowledge.
(3) The inspector shall inspect readily accessible, installed systems and components of homes listed in these Standards of Practice by using normal operating controls and opening readily operable access panels. Where multiple instances of the same component exist, a representative number shall be inspected.
(4) The inspector shall inspect and report as required by Section 468.8323, F.S., when required by these standards, systems or components by their type and/or significant characteristics.
(5) If not self-evident to the client at the time of inspection, the inspector shall give a reason why, in his or her opinion, the system or component was reported as significantly deficient or near the end of its service life.
(6) The inspector shall make recommendations for correction and/or monitoring, or further evaluation of the deficiencies that the inspector observed.
(7) These Standards of Practice do not limit inspectors from:(a) Including other inspection services, in addition to those required by these Standards of Practice;(b) Specifying repairs, provided the inspector is appropriately qualified;(c) Excluding systems and components from the inspection if agreed upon in writing by the inspector and client.
Local Home Inspections LLC. follows industry leading InterNACHI's Standards Of Practices which allows Home Buyers, Sellers, Real Estate Agents and Insurance Agents to have peace in mind upon hiring our Licensed, Insured, Experienced and highly trained Home Inspectors. Please click the link below to learn more..